Ted Bowman and Mike Anello, both back from DrupalCon Nashville, spend some quality time together to catch up on all the latest happenings involving local development environments. Ted hosted some BoFs about the topic, and Mike posted a comparison of some of the more popular Docker-based, Drupal-focused local development tools, so we figured it was a good time to devote an entire podcast on the topic. In addition, Mike and Ted name their "favorite thing" from DrupalCon Nashville.
* [An official Drupal local development environment?](https://events.drupal.org/nashville2018/bofs/official-drupal-local-develop-environment) BoF at DrupalCon Nashville.
* [Improving Drupal's evaluator experience](https://events.drupal.org/nashville2018/bofs/improving-drupals-evalutator-experience) BoF at DrupalCon Nashville.
* [Mailing list if you're interested in helping out](https://goo.gl/forms/a9c3qKbgEC4c43rB2).
* [Drupal, the Fastest - Improving the evaluator experience](https://www.jeffgeerling.com/blog/2018/drupal-fastest-improving-evaluator-experience) blog post by Jeff Geerlilng.
* [Provide a single command to install & run Drupal](https://www.drupal.org/project/drupal/issues/2911319).
* [Layout Initiative session](https://events.drupal.org/nashville2018/sessions/layout-initiative) from DrupalCon Nashville.
* [People of Color & Allies in Drupal BoF](https://events.drupal.org/nashville2018/bofs/drupal-color) from DrupalCon Nashville.
* [Teamwork and Leadership workshop](https://events.drupal.org/nashville2018/teamwork-and-leadership-workshop-additional-registration-required) from DrupalCon Nashville.
* [DDEV, Docksal, and Lando: A Comparison](https://www.drupaleasy.com/blogs/ultimike/2018/03/ddev-docksal-and-lando-comparison) - blog post by Mike.
* [Grand Ole Drupry Prenote](https://events.drupal.org/nashville2018/grand-old-drupry-prenote) from DrupalCon Nashville.
* [MyDropWizard.com](http://www.mydropwizard.com/drupal-6-lts) - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
* [WebEnabled.com](http://webenabled.com) - [devPanel](https://devpanel.com).
Follow us on Twitter
[Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes](https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/drupaleasy-podcast/id305745575), [Google Play](https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/I563aaw7k5rdnq4ofqlzlchiv5i) or [Miro](http://www.getmiro.com/). Listen to our podcast on [Stitcher](http://stitcher.com/s?fid=28701&refid=stpr).
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our [contact page](http://DrupalEasy.com/contact).