Adam Bergstein (nerdstein) joins Mike Anello to discuss the potential need to evolve Drupal Community Governance.
- Drupal Governance with Megan Sanicki and Whitney Hess - Drupalize.me podcast.
- The Process for Evolving Community Governance - blog post by Whitney Hess.
- Community Governance Considerations of Open Source Projects - blog post by Adam Bergstein.
- Drupal.org governance page.
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
- DrupalCamp Asheville - July 14-15, 2017.
Follow us on Twitter
Five Questions (answers only)
- Playing with is kids.
- Docker for Mac.
- Making Drupal 8 core an amazing experience for content authors.
- Holding an alligator.
- Working with Drupal at Penn State
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.